What You Need To Know
Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes:
- Every guest needs to sanitize, Sign in and have their temperature taken on arrival.
All guests must vacate the premises after their session ends so we can clean and sanitize
- Every guest will receive sterilized equipment.
- No equipment will be re-used.
- Every guest and player needs to be wearing a mask that covers their mouth and nose at all times.
To avoid any congestion we’ve separated our seating area so that each new group gets a fresh clean
- All staff will have gone through the same process on the day.
The 10 Most Important Venue Rules
- Only persons that have booked will be allowed to enter the venue.
Masks are to be worn at all times by players and staff and people on the premises even while
- Adhere to social distancing at all times, players staff, parents.
- No Smoking on the premises.
- No sharing of equipment.
Please arrange with Parents to drop off the kids/players to avoid additional congestion at the
Please remember that you only have the allocated 3 hour session for your booking and must please
vacate the venue by the end of the 3 hours.
Please adhere to all regulations as laid out by the staff, we know it is not business as usual but
are trying to assist our clients in the safest, hassle free way in these unprecedented times.
How the Session Will Function On The Day
- Arrive, sanitize, sign in and temperature recorded.
- All players sign in.
- All players will be given a safety briefing including the new rules and regulations.
- Players will be issued with his own specifically marked set of equipment. At the equipment table.
- Equipment to be returned to the equipment table after each round of games.
We have reduced the number of games per session so that there is enough time for the eats and drinks
to be enjoyed in your 3 hour session.
- We have tried to minimize the contact points between staff, customers.
- Once the session is completed please return to the parking so we can clean and sanitize the venue.
To Limit Contact, Games Will Be Played As Follows
Game 1 and Game 2
- Break (Sterilisation)
Game 3 and Game 4
- Break (Sterilisation)
- Participants to exit venue at the end of the session.
Thank You for taking the time to read our new policy and procedure document, we know these are difficult
and restricted times but appreciate your business. If there are any queries please don’t hesitate to contact our
management staff on the day or on 071 671 1236.